At MyLondonHome we understand that you want to ensure that the property your relatives or dependents are occupying remains a safe environment for them whilst at the same time protecting your investment.
When your dependents are busy building their careers or studying for that important degree, sometimes the property can suffer. Repairs can go unattended or they chose the wrong contractor, even perhaps putting themselves at risk. Important bills like council tax and utilities can sometimes get overlooked, our Owner Occupied or Dependent Property Management Service can work for you.
As part of this thorough service, we will act as key holders and will visit your property regularly as agreed with you any occupiers to carry out routine checks. Our service will also:
- Check central heating and cooling systems are fully functional and protecting the property against the elements and severe weather conditions.
- Check security systems are fully operational and there are no signs of tampering.
- Inspect the external areas to ensure the site is secure with no signs of break-ins or vandalism.
- Collect and process/remove any post or papers from the property and manage redirection or scan important correspondence to you.
- Take regular meter readings and liaise with the utility suppliers.
- Regular reporting from our experienced Property Managers submitted to you, the property owner.
- - Liaise with the neighbours, Building Manager or Police so they have our contact details should they notice anything out of the ordinary in between our visits.
- Deal with all usual Property Management related matters.
- You and your dependent will have a dedicated out of hours service covering emergency call-outs during evenings, weekends and Bank Holiday periods.
- Liaising with contractors as needed including inspecting and approving works.
We can attend to all general management services such as maintenance, routine gardening, gutter clearance, domestic cleaning, redecoration and regular window cleaning through either our own employed team or our established network of highly regarded and checked contractors.
LEVELS OF SERVICE
Whilst we will always attend to matters that we become aware of, at MyLondonHome we are also aware that property owners requirements can vary significantly. For this reason, we operate a tiered service.
Level 1. Our full management service with one visit to your property per month. This is our entry level package and is priced at a competitive £225 + VAT per month.
Level 2. Our mid-range package that suits the majority of clients. Our full management service with a visit from your experienced Property Manager every two weeks. This popular package is priced at just £400 + VAT per month.
Level 3. Our Gold service for those wanting the ultimate peace of mind. Our full management service with a visit from your experienced Property Manager every week. This premium service is competitively priced at just £600 + VAT per month.
Your experienced MyLondonHome Property Manager is a real property professional, holding membership to ARLA and Dip RLM accreditation.
Call 020 7821 1800 to find out more!
Tenanted, Vacant or Owner Occupied by you - We manage all kinds of property!